Friday, December 10, 2010

Last Week at MAG

This was my final week at MAG. Although I enjoyed it, I do not believe that Human Services in an area I will excel in. I really enjoyed working with everyone in the department. They were all nice and hard working ladies. I have learned several important lessons at MAG. I have kept ties with many people there, too. Everyone in the IS and GIS departments are great. I feel like I need to give back to them. They helped me get me started with GIS. If it wasn't for them, I would not be sitting at this new desk today. It all works out at the end. The work does not stop though. The smooth transition to the new job has allowed me to continue my good working habits. I have to learn to condition myself now because if I don't, I probably never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment